Ep 164 | 3 HUGE Time Savers to Get Healthy Slimming Meals on the Table in 30 Minutes (so you have time for your goals) - Interview with Joanna Wen
You are going from here to there and everywhere all day long. Bringing kids to and from school, to and from activities, running errands, going to appointments, working in between, and the list goes on. The last thing you want to think about is what’s for dinner… Am I right? Or am I right?
Meal prep? Meal planning? Cooking? Cleaning up afterward? Blah! Who has time for that? On top of wanting it to be something healthy…
So the big question is, how can you get healthy meals your whole family will love on the table in less than 30 minutes?
Think about it… If you can do this, make meal prep and cooking an easier and less time-intensive experience, then you can open up 30 minutes or 60 minutes for your own goals or your own interests!
Apparently this is possible! So I’m bringing on weight loss coach Joanna Wen to give us her secrets to creating healthy, slimming, quick meals the whole family will drool over.
Rooting for you ~ Gabe
LISTEN TO HEAR
- 3 juicy secrets time savers to creating healthy, slimming meals your whole family will love
- How spices, herbs, and nutrient-rich foods turn conventional wisdom on weight loss upside down!
- Why you need to stop treating food like it’s your enemy
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN EPISODE
- Full show notes: https://redhotmindset.com/3-huge-time-savers-to-get-healthy-slimming-meals-on-the-table-in-30-minutes-so-you-have-time-for-your-goals-interview-with-joanna-wen-episode-164
- FREE Green Smoothie Recipe: https://www.spicesandgreens.com/redhotmindset/
- Joanna's website: spicesandgreens.com
- Connect with Joanna on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/spicesandgreens/
CONNECT WITH ME
Mind Over Marathon: Overcoming Mental Barriers in the Race of Life -- https://redhotmindset.com/mind-over-marathon/
Victory Run: Turning Trials into Triumphs -- https://redhotmindset.com/victoryrun/
Simplicity & Motherhood Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/4mindfulmamas