What happens when you hit a dream come true and have worked so hard toward that goal for so long? I know I’ve experienced a sense of feeling lost or lacking control in those seasons, and sometimes it’s hard knowing what to do once you hit a goal. You hit the summit, so what’s next?
My guest today, Jennifer Whynot, had this experience after accomplishing a massive goal of qualifying for and running the 2021 Boston Marathon. It was so fun to get to meet her in person along with some other mother runners I’ve met on this podcasting journey, and she is the epitome of toughness. The trials she’s faced through achieving the goal, and before and after running Boston are insurmountable. But that didn’t stop her from setting a new burly goal – running a 50 miler!
Her latest experience led her to learn how to create new goals, find mindfulness in running, and break routines to experience more. Today we are talking about all of it!
Rooting for you ~ Gabe
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE
- Full show notes: https://redhotmindset.com/breaking-barriers-with-a-50-mile-race-interview-with-jenn-whynot-episode-150
- Connect with Jenn on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jenniferdawn00/
- Connect with Jenn on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.d.grant/
- Connect with Jenn on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-whynot-737b3718/
- Connect with Jenn on Strava - https://www.strava.com/athletes/57269671
CONNECT WITH ME
Mind Over Marathon: Overcoming Mental Barriers in the Race of Life -- https://redhotmindset.com/mind-over-marathon/
Victory Run: Turning Trials into Triumphs -- https://redhotmindset.com/victoryrun/
Simplicity & Motherhood Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/4mindfulmamas