Ep 144 | Your Story is a Legacy - 3 Simple Steps to Writing a Legacy Story for Your Children and a 10-Minute Plan to Get Started Today - with Rosanna Giacalone
Our children are our first mission field, and one of God’s greatest gifts to us. I bet just like me, you believe your children are one of your greatest accomplishments over any work or sports accolade.
Whether they are biological, stepchildren, foster children, nieces or nephews, it’s important for us to leave a legacy for them. What better way than to write our story so they have it as a keepsake to look back on?
My friend Rosanna doesn’t have her own children, but her nieces and nephews are just as precious, and through her time with them, she realized she wanted to teach others how to write their legacy stories for their families.
Today we’ll be talking about 3 Simple Steps you can take to writing a legacy for your children, and Rosanna will also help us get started with a 10-minute plan. Yes, even you, as a mom with a full schedule, can make time to do this!
Rooting for you ~ Gabe
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN EPISODE:
- Full show notes: https://redhotmindset.com/your-story-is-a-legacy-3-simple-steps-to-writing-a-legacy-story-for-your-children-and-a-10-minute-plan-to-get-started-today-with-rosanna-giacalone-episode-144
- Rosanna's Website: https://www.mymagnusopus.com/
- Connect with Rosanna on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mymagnusopus
- My Magnus Opus Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/208893414558662/
- Your Story is a Legacy Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/your-story-is-a-legacy-with-rosanna-giacalone-life/id1590689492
- Dappy Keys on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/DappyTKeys
CONNECT WITH GABE
Mind Over Marathon: Taking Goals from Start to Finish in the Race of Life -- https://redhotmindset.com/mind-over-marathon/
Simplicity & Motherhood Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/4mindfulmamas