What do you do if the unexpected happens and you’re not set up financially to handle it? Wendy Labat’s story she shared Tuesday is the perfect example of how having proper protection in place prevented her from seeing financial ruin. One illness, one injury, can ruin your family financially. So today, I’m bringing Dr. Wendy back on the show to share more about why it’s important to plan financially for the unexpected, and she’s giving us a few golden nuggets on how to do that.
Thursday Tidbits are short and sweet episodes filled with tangible tips you can implement immediately! My goal with these topics is that you can use them to fuel your growth as you focus on being intentional in every area of your life.
FULL SHOW NOTES
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE
- Book: The Lemonade Stand 2
- Dr. Wendy’s Website: www.TheFinancialCures.com
- Email Dr. Wendy: email@example.com
- Connect with Dr. Wendy on LinkedIn @DrWendyLabat
- Connect with Dr. Wendy on Instagram @dr.wendy.labat
- Join Dr. Wendy’s Facebook Group: The Financial Cures
- Text " guide" to 770-796-4944 to receive complimentary "6 Obstacles to Winning the Money Game" guide.
- Text " Gabe" to 678-361-3656 to enroll in Dr. Wendy's 6-Week Masterclass: "Overcome the 6 Obstacles to Winning the Money Game" (Her next class is scheduled for July 8 - August 12)
CONNECT WITH ME