We are far from being Marriage Counselors, but we have learned a few things in our 15 years of marriage. Today we have a conversation about the three things we each have learned, and I pray that something in this episode will stand out to you and make your life and marriage better.
We decided it would be fun to come up with our own three things and compare them, so coming into the conversation I didn't know what Josh's three things were, and Josh didn't know what my three things were! Join us in this fun and lighthearted conversation about marriage!
Gabe’s three things:
- When we put Christ first our marriage is better
- It's not about me (though I want it to be)
- I don't really know anything
Josh’s three things:
- Your spouse is not meant to be “The One” - God is #1, Spouse is #2
- Marriage is always going to take work, but the work is worth it.
- We know best how to push each other's buttons. Push the positive buttons, not the negative ones.
Listen to the full episode to hear us unpack each of the things we've learned in marriage!
FULL SHOW NOTES
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE
CONNECT WITH ME