Can a working mom still homeschool? How do we prepare ourselves to begin the school year strong? How do you set a good school-year routine? Why is taking time out for ourselves as moms important for our homeschool? How can we do this and not feel the mom guilt?
If you’ve had one or more of these questions rolling through your mind, you are in the right place!
Today's guest, Teresa Wiedrick, encourages homeschool families to do their homeschool thing with confidence, clarity, and vision. She is keenly aware of the intensity and demanding nature of this lifestyle as she’s been doing it for fifteen years with four kids.
FULL SHOW NOTES
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE
- Teresa’s Website: www.capturingthecharmedlife.com
- Connect with Teresa on Instagram @homeschool_mama_self_care
- Connect with Teresa on Facebook @homeschoolmamaselfcare
- Capturing the Charmed Homeschool Mentoring Group
- Teresa’s Book: Homeschool Mama Self-Care: Nurturing the Nurturer
- Author John Holt: https://amzn.to/2UICWf4
- Author John Taylor Gato: https://amzn.to/36vNBwn
- Author Julie Bogart: https://amzn.to/3yQ9NxA
CONNECT WITH ME