Regain Energy & GetMore From Workouts With Less Hustle // Interview With Holistic Fitness Specialist Jenni Hulburt
Today we’re talking about working out to avoid burnout, and I know what it’s like to be in burnout — I’ve been there, and it’s not fun! This episode is very much teaching driven with a ton of great tips and tricks to get you in sync with your physiology so you can workout at your best.
Today’s guest has a multifaceted journey, and she learned that the way she was training was a partial cause for her adrenal issues. Because of these issues, she’s realized how important it is for women to learn how to manage their energy in a culture that really supports productivity and constant hustle in workouts and life.
Jenni Hulburt shares her story of workout to burnout and how it made her shift her mindset into how to adjust as her body dictated rather than just working out intensley every time.
Jenni and I talk about how to move with your cyclical body without depletion and how our cycle mimics nature’s. We talk a bit about the cultural narrative around “more and harder is better” and why that messaging sets women up for overtraining and burnout.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE TO HEAR
- How to move with your cyclical body without depletion
- Moving your body in sync with nature and why that’s beneficial
- Symptoms of adrenal issues and why your workouts may feel harder than usual
- What types of cultural and fitness messaging sets women up for overtraining and burnout
FULL SHOW NOTES
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE
- Jenni’s Website: http://www.jennihulburt.com
- Jenni’s Instagram: @jennihulburt
- Workout Without Burnout Blueprint: http://www.jennihulburt.com/workout-without-burnout-blueprint
- Roar by Stacy Simms
- Wild Power by Alexandra Pope
CONNECT WITH ME